Skip to main content


Lebec County Water District offers Surplus (non-potable) water for construction in the area.  Contractors must supply their own trucks.  The District has one fill location located on Lebec Road, just south of Frazier Mountain Park Road.  

A deposit is required as well as a set up fee.  Please call the office for more information.

Surplus Water Agreement.pdf